Friday 10 August 2018

Stop motion animation

Today the 10th of august 2018 we made some stop motion video and we could use sound or not. I made mine without sound we used play-do to make the animation we could use Lego mine was about a worm who likes to eat dung and a dragon tries to kill him and also tries to destroy the dung. So the worm fought the dragon this also has the worms child fighting the dragon child.
I think mine was good because it things that happen in the future and has things about how it first started.
Next time I will try to use sound and make it a bit shorter.
Here is mine.
blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Well done. Do you need special cameras to make it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rio it is me Apollo from waikowhai primary school. In Manukau I like the way you have pot hypes of information. This reminds me of lord of the ring .You could maybe put the right link to the video. By the way if you wont to see my blog her is the link http://wpsapolloj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.