Tuesday 17 December 2019

One small step for a child

Hey there bloggers today we had another session of SLJ this time the question was this.
For this activity, let’s imagine that you were Neil Armstrong.
On your blog, write a short poem describing how you felt when you first set foot on the moon. Here is a link to some different poetry forms.
*Remember to attribute any images that you borrow from the internet or from other people.
*Please check out the Eye-Catching Blog Posts page for ideas!
Here is my poem
Dark like a black bat
Cold in the night today Brr
hot in they day now
Bye blogg you later

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rio, Noah here. This i a really cool post I like your poem and I cant wait to do this activity! One thing you could change is more writing your poem was a little bit short but everything else is ccol. Are you enjoying the SLJ. I am
    Blog U later Rio

    ReplyDelete

  2. Mālō e lelei Rio :)

    Thank you for doing week one, day two, activity two! I like that your poem was descriptive - I’m sure it would’ve been very dark when Neil Armstrong first set foot on the moon! If you had the chance to go to the moon, would you go?

    Ka pai for blogging, keep it up!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rio.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.