Friday 18 October 2019

Choir

Choir
Hey there Bloggers! 
It's Rio here.
Yesterday I went out to our Choir rehearsal and we had both B and A sides.We practised at Waikowhai Intermediate. When we went inside we set up the hall for all the schools. When we were done all the schools went in. While we were waiting for Mr Lambert to get ready some people were chatting while I was reading. We sang and practised the songs that had something wrong or needing practice. When we had our break time we played touch. When we were called in we sang some more songs and I almost fainted I was taken outside and I recovered. I went back inside and I sang the songs that they were doing or what was left of the songs. When we finished we packed up a bit then left we said thank you to Waikowhai Intermediate and went back to school. On the way there we played on Molly Green's playground. When we went to school we played on the playground a chillaxed then the day was over.
(Sorry I didn't have any photos)
Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I liked the funny part when you said that you were about to faint and you guys were lucky to play on Molly Green's playground. Your Blog was very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rio,
    Your blog post was amazing! I liked that you added a lot of detail to the text to say what we were doing throughout the whole day. You also didn't make the blog too boring as it was fun to read.
    I think that you could have mentioned the songs we sung and maybe added some punctuation like semicolons (;), commas (,) etc.
    Overall, I really liked your post.
    If you would like to read my blog, go to wpsjaimieh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.