Tuesday 17 December 2019

Scaling New Heights

Hi there bloggers
We did another session of SLJ this time I will get points for this post so my question I got was this 
On your blog, write a short explanation of what the charity does. For this activity, please select a charity that you are interested in. You may choose your own or use one from our list (below). Read about the charity. I chose SCPA, the SCPA is an organisation they help animals that need help and also find them new homes to have a happy life. They also set up a few stores to help you get what you need to take care of your pets. There name also stands for Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
thank you for listening to me. Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Rio, I hope you’re having a groovy day so far!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you for posting about the SPCA - they do some amazing work don’t they! I didn’t know what it stands for so thanks for sharing that. Do you have any pets? If you were to volunteer for another charity, what would it be and why?

    Thanks for posting and keep up the awesome mahi!

    Have a great day :)
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.