Monday 3 December 2018

SLJ

Today we are learning about the summer learning journey to day we went on to 2016-2017s one we are doing the first we read about ten countries then choose one I like best I chose Japan because it has 16 public holidays and its climate is temperature however, it vary from north to south with colder temperatures (including snow) found in north.

Japan is known worldwide for its traditional arts, including tea ceremonies, calligraphy and flower arranging. The country has a legacy of distinctive gardens, sculpture and poetry. Japan is home to more than a dozen UNESCO World Heritage sites and is the birthplace of sushi, one of its most famous culinary exports.
The culture of Japan: there are to main religions in Japan, Shinto and Buddhism Shinto is a Japanese religion, while buddhism was imported from the 6th century from china.


Dear Father and mother.

I am going to Japan for 3 weeks, you can come if you like I am going there for sightseeing I have decided to go there because I have to go somewhere new so I can learn a different language I will send you some photos while I am there. I am sending this letter because it is for the summer learning journey bonus activity I had to write a letter to you.

From Rio XOXO.

If you would like to see the summer learning journey use this URL
                                     https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.